Friday, August 12, 2011

Cranking up the blog!

Dear HSC Tiger Football Fans,

It has been a long off season.  It has been exceptionally long for me.  I stop writing on the blog last year after the Catholic game because I got behind and meant to catch-up.  Then I ruptured the disc in my back for the first time!  Needless to say the blog was the last thing on my mind.  I had surgery to correct my problem only to rerupture the same disc which required more surgery.  The good news is that I am almost healed and football season is right around the corner. 

I sure could use use your help with the blog.  If you have photos please email me - davidritter@bellsouth.net or drop by the tailgate trailer for a beer or just to talk.  We always have plenty of both!

David
Go Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment